The consortium of the project "New management mechanisms based on partnership and standardization of teacher training in Ukraine (PAGOSTE)", which includes universities located in Kyiv, Odessa and Kharkiv, plans to purchase promotional equipment according to the attached plan, and invites interested parties to provide preliminary supply proposals. In this regard, you are invited to participate in the competition for the technical implementation of the development and manufacture of printed promotional products, business entities that have the necessary experience and have the necessary knowledge and skills to provide this type of service.
The provision of services under this project, which is registered by the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as an international technical assistance project, must comply with Article 3 of the Framework Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Commission of the European Communities. penalties of a similar nature.
The consortium is ready to consider preliminary proposals of interested business entities, taking into account the following:
- business entities have a positive experience in the development and manufacture of printed promotional products;
- business entities have a professional team for the development and production of printed promotional products;
- business entities may provide a list of technologies used for the technical implementation of the development and manufacture of promotional products;
- promotional products must be made in the highest (premium) quality and using digital printing technology;
- business entities must indicate prices in Euro, excluding VAT; delivery of promotional production must be carried out by transport or at the expense of the Supplier, loading and unloading works at the expense of the Supplier. Delivery is carried out at the location of each educational institution;
- prices for promotional production in expense invoices must be converted at the exchange rate of the NBU hryvnia to the euro on the date specified in the relevant expense invoice;
- supply will be carried out under the agreement (payer non-resident of Ukraine, supplier resident of Ukraine).
Deadline for submission of proposals: 05.11.2021, 17:30
Delivery time of promotional products: 24.12.2021, 17:30
Detailed service requirements are attached (ukr.).
- KYIV NATIONAL ECONOMIC UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER VADYM HETMAN
03057 Kyiv, Peremohy Avenue, 54/1,
USREOU code 02070884
- NATIONAL TRANSPORT UNIVERSITY
Ukraine, 01010, Kyiv, street Mikhail Omelyanovich-Pavlenko, bldg. 1
USREOU code 02070915
- SOUTH UKRAINIAN NATIONAL PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER K.D. YUSHYNSKY
Ukraine, 65020, Odessa region, Odessa, street Staroportofrankivska, bldg. 26
USREOU code 02125473
- UKRAINIAN ENGINEERING PEDAGOGIGICS ACADEMY
Ukraine, 61003, Kharkiv region, Kharkiv, street University, bldg. 16
USREOU code 02071228
UNIVERSITY OF KONSTANZ (Germany)
Tender proposals should be sent electronically by November 5, 2021 to the e-mail address of the contact person: Roman Nesterenko, UIPA, email@example.com