5Q: Quality assurance of the project
The quality of the project will be assured by external and internal mechanisms.
Internally, the composition of the consortium provides high quality of knowledge and expertise for the project implementation. All tasks will be clarified and monitored. The participation in the project of the IVET ensures scientific reliability and verification of the results. The experts of the MESU are meant to ensure the delivered results are in line with national legislation and standards.
Externally, the activities (staff trainings, round tables) will be evaluated by the participants through surveys and verbal feedbacks, which will then be assessed by the partner responsible for the respective activity.
- prepare regular reports on project results and WPs
- prepare and conduct evaluation of the activities by the participant
- conduct on-site visits
- involve external financial auditor, external experts and critical friend
- participate in seminars at the EACEA, the NA in Germany, the NEO in Ukraine
On September 18, 2020, the preventive monitoring of the Erasmus+ project “New mechanisms of partnership-based governance and standardization of vocational teacher education in Ukraine (PAGOSTE)” took place on the Zoom platform. The organizer of the event was South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky.
Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman as the national coordinator presented the main achievements of the project in terms of implementing the work packages.
The Ukrainian partners presented their own achievements in the project implementation, the activities carried out, the current and expected results:
- Institute of Vocational Education and Training of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman
- South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushynsky
- National Transport University
- Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy of NAES of Ukraine.
The following participants joined the discussion on the implementation of the PAGOSTE project:
- the grantholder of the project (University of Konstanz)
- the representatives of management of the educational establishments (rectors, vice-rectors, directors)
- the administrators of the Ukrainian partners responsible for financial management of the project
- the main stakeholders (students studying on speciality “Vocational Education”, teachers involved in the training of future teachers of vocational education and training, teachers of postgraduate educational establishments).
The programme is available here (ukr.)
The project consortium is sincerely grateful to the representatives of the National Erasmus+ Office, Zhanna Talanova, Ivana Atamanchuk and Petro Krainik, for the useful recommendations on improving the project implementation, increasing the quality and ensuring the sustainability of results.
On 01.07.2020 the project consortium agreed the quality assurance strategy of the project (eng.).
The collection of templates and annexes (eng.) contains the instruments mentioned in the quality assurance strategy.
Event evaluation by participants: Round Table 1 on 15.09.2020, organised by the National Transport University (eng.)
Event evaluation by participants: Staff Training 1 on 30.11-01.12.2020, conducted by the University of Konstanz (eng.)
Event evaluation by participants: Staff Training 2 on 03.-04.12.2020, conducted by the Vienna University of Economics and Business (eng.)
Event evaluation by participants: Round Table 2 on 11-12.03.2021, organised by the Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy (eng.)
Event evaluation by participants: Staff Training 3 on 22-23.06.2021, conducted by the Vienna University of Economics and Business (eng.)
Event evaluation by participants: Staff Training 4 on 21-22.09.2021, conducted by the Vienna University of Economics and Business (eng.)
Event evaluation by participants: Staff Training 5 on 05.,12.,18.10.2021, conducted by the Kyiv National Economic University (eng.)